It rolled on the ground as a toddler and now it has turned into a giant juggernaut – ecommerce business has come a long way in the past few years and it is going to stay for a long time. With the rise of the mobile and ecommerce shopping trend has been breeding as one of the million-dollar industry. It has now a growth potential of about 50 folds. According to Forbes, ecommerce market of today is worth $6.7 Trillion by 2020.
And, who is the pioneer of this market it is none other than Alibaba.
(Read More: Alibaba Biting the Ecommerce Pie of India)
It is a shocking revelation that the brick and mortar retailers have replaced with the online stores. You will find that the credit of the success of the ecommerce industry depends on the technology advancements that turned our life simple.
When we want to choose the items of our choice and have it delivered at our doorstep, we want to manipulate it through a few clicks on the mobile or tablets. We want to shop in the comfort of our home and the warmth of our home, trudging ourselves with varied temperatures and dealing with long queues at payment and in the trial room. We will find the mayhem often found at the large shopping center that is surely bliss for many.
With the use of cutting-edge solution and Neoteric innovation, few things are able to improve the design of the ecommerce web store. Let us take a close look at them.
Every Brand Must Emphasize On the UX and Customer Engagement
The proper user interface design helps to decide whether the customer will be impressive by its products, to create a value proposition on the website or app for the eCommerce merchants. At our ecommerce web development company, we make sure that a properly designed app or website to keep the customer engaged and help the company create a brand affinity, network and improve cross-selling. Here are some of the features will enable you to enhance the user experience –
1. Must display a better product with a catchy description – It is important for the website to give a visibility to your online store. It must zoom in and out and various other functions should maintain properly. At times, the description added is not enough and customers end up buying something irrelevant.
2. Must be convenient enough to add coupons – Many customers visit the websites due to coupons. Customers are sure to download an app that promises a discount coupon. What will happen if they provide you with a coupon but not a place to apply it? So the app must have convenient places to apply it.
3. Abandoning the shopping cart – From the toddlers to juggernaut everyone faces the issue of abandoned cart. What stop a user from buying a product, have you ever given a thought to it? Well, customer likes everything simple. Ease of issue should be your prime focus since sloppy navigation makes your customer abandon the cart.
4. Hosting reviews – The buying decision of the user is no different than buying it from the outlets. The user’s choice is driven by mouth. So, always provide a scope to provide a review or give feedback on all products. It helps the users to take a completely informed decision.
5. Intuitive search bars and personalization – it is important to keep the customer engaged by investing more in the robust order to fulfill the status, fast customer service, personalization and intuitive search results.
Personalization is of the method to refine the approaches by every online marketing business. Say if you log into a website/app in search of a “Sling Bag” and you search the site and leave the site after a few clicks. On your next visit, you find the search results page display top three previously viewed items personalized just for you. This makes sure a high conversion rate as well as boosts better customer satisfaction and builds a long-term relationship with the customer.
User experience design is going to affect the company directly as well as add some more bucks to the revenue stream and if you do it right you can create a long-lasting value.