“Love goes by hap; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps”
- William Shakespeare
This famous line from the comic play, ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ by the legendary English poet holds true as it all depends on luck and the clever cupid captures the true love with his or her magnetic charm. The digital era today ruled by technology, is only a tap away from your fingers. Even when it comes to dating, technology has taken a giant leap forward and has made it easier for this digital generation to find love easily.
Tap, Install, Love
Well, dating is as simple as these three words above. This Valentine’s Day, let the apps find that special someone for you. UIPL presents some lovely dating apps that will help you find your true Valentine this February and say those three golden words. The icing on the cake is, these apps are available both for Android and iOS users. These apps are slowly making a mark in the world of android application development and iOS app development.
- eHarmony: Because Even Walter Mitty Found His Love
Remember the movie ‘The Secret Life of Walter Mitty,’ where Walter Mithoff takes the help of eHarmony to find his true love? You might not have a similar faith to that of Walter but will definitely enjoy finding your date. The app is free to download and gives you options of compatible matches on the basis of your profile.
- Upload your pictures from Facebook
- Daily compatible matches for you
- Free Online Dating Personality Profile
- ‘What If?,’ a feature for more compatible matches
- Match.com: Matches Are Made In Apps
A free to download app, Match.com requires you to sign up for a week and then asks for a subscription procedure from you. The ‘Around Me’ feature allows all its members to select their matches according to their choice based on various factors such as imperfections, qualities, and interests.
- Send winks to interested members
- Update profile and post photos anytime
- Search nearest compatible singles
- Real time chatting options
- OkCupid Dating: Your Cupid Your Love
This app allows you to search your soul mate based on characteristics, which you are really looking for in your cupid. The app has received the highest ratings as it has garnered attention from millions of people from all over the world. The app is free to download and does not charge anything from its users.
- View the member who saw your profile
- Advance search options, once you join the A-list
- Option to see whether your messages were viewed
- Store messages in archive
- Zoosk: Searching Love Just Got Easier
The reason why Zoosk is the most preferred dating app is its ability to present different kinds of matches based on what you have been searching. It takes dating to a more personalized level by giving a number of other interesting options to its members.
- Photo verification option
- Real time chatting option with other members
- Let SmartPick feature allows users to select partners with similar matching experience
- Personalized introductions for more interesting conversations
- Tinder: To Get Committed
If you are looking for a really long and committed relationship, then Tinder is the one, which you can install in your mobile. Rated as one of the best apps for dating by Forbes, TIME and New York Magazine, this app till date has been successful in matching 9 billion people all over the world.
- Swipe right to like a person and left to pass a person as a recommendation to others
- Option of searching your ideal person
- Superlike a person even before you know them
- Chat with matches inside Tinder
- Loovo: To Date Or Not To Date
Loovo gives you the independence of whom to date and whom not to date. Find the nearby people in your locality and choose your dream boy or girl after you know where he or she lives without disclosing your location. Depending upon your partner’s location, you can fix a date for that love at first sight meeting.
- A verification feature for safe dating
- Availability of radar to find your nearest valentine
- Location availability of your dream person
- Find new friends and photos
- Bumble: For A Romantic Date
Bumble is similar to that of Tinder, where two members connect with each other by swiping right. Unlike the other dating apps, here the girl has to start the conversation first or else the connection disappears forever.
- The girl starts the conversation
- Connection can be extended to 24 hours
- Add as many persons you want to add
With Love, From UIPL
A research done by Pew Research Center on online dating found that 66% of those who date online have gone on a date with their special person through a dating app. Moreover, 23% of those who dated online have agreed that they have met their long-term partners or spouse through a dating app. Though, one cannot guarantee commitment level through a dating app, but these apps certainly make your Valentine’s Day really special.
It’s never too late to start searching for your soul mate. With the apps mentioned above, find the dream girl or guy you have been searching for.
The UIPL family wishes everyone a Happy Valentine’s Day.