A Whitepaper on Healthcare/Life Sciences/Pharma
The benefits of healthcare software solutions are endless. It not only makes workflow more efficient but also optimizes patient care. Unified Infotech has rich experience in making well-designed, secured and medically compliant healthcare software that automate a manual process brings efficiency in business and personalized communication focusing on the client’s individual needs. With our expertise, we helped our healthcare and pharma clients eliminate human errors, made administrative processes fully automated for higher efficiency and optimal user experience; also, created efficient, faster management of patients, and providers.
Unified Infotech for Healthcare Solutions
We have been the development and consulting partners of companies across diverse industries like healthcare, pharma, technology, real estate, edutech, telecom, construction, and more, delivering 1,200+ solutions globally. We have more than a decade’s experience in the business of custom tailoring digital solutions, following the industry best practices while serving funded startups, SME (small-medium enterprises), and Fortune 500 companies globally.
We have crafted robust, secure, and medically compliant software for our global healthcare and pharma clients to automate communication and optimize patient care. Want to convert your idea into a successful healthcare solution (software, and app)? Learn how our team of experts is here to help you achieve your goal.
Six of the Most Promising Healthcare Software
The following is an overview of the most popular types of software in the healthcare industry:
1. Electronic Health Record (EHR) Software– Just like the CRM of a business maintains customers’ data and interactions, EHR software is a database for patients’ medical records, medications, invoicing, and payment. This allows physicians and patients to collaborate and create health plans on the EHR software and keep a track of the treatment progress.
According to recent research, the global EHR/EMR market will be worth $38 billion USD by 2025. (Source: Statista)
The two most popular types of Electronic Health Records Software are:
- Electronic patient record software (EPR)– This is a database for patients’ medical records from history, treatments to the recovery process.
- Electronic medical records software (EMR)– EMR keeps a track of information like medicines prescribed, their dosages, diagnoses, and medical procedures.
2. Hospital Management System Software (HMS)– The HMS is a business tool that automates all the day-to-day functions of a hospital like scheduling appointments, bed management, hospital inventory, claims, complaint handling, and more.
3. Medical Billing Software (MBS)– As the name suggests, the accounting department uses this software to keep a record of patients’ medical and hospital bills. This online medical billing software provides a complete end-to-end solution to track all invoices, payments, and medical insurance.
4. Medical Imaging Software (MIS)– Hospitals and clinics need imaging software to process and visualize the results from CT scans, MRIs, and X-rays. Additionally, a medical imaging software creates 2-D and 3-D images of the human body and organs. The 3D medical image processing software is used in printing implants and medical equipment to plan surgeries and treatments. It helps to detect diseases at the initial stage, identify the prognosis and take preventive measures.
5. Medical Diagnosis Software (MDS)– Diagnosing diseases and sharing inputs from various medical practitioners manually can be time-consuming and prone to errors. AI technology is developing rapidly and it has not left the healthcare field untouched. The AI-powered diagnosis software has accelerated the treatment process with the detection of symptoms and timely diagnosis of diseases.
This software helps to transfer information between departments easily and add data to patients’ cards. Although these reports are accessible to doctors in the hospital, the software maintains the anonymity of patients’ accounts.
6. E-prescribing Software (EPS)– Gone are the days of trying to make sense of your doctor’s handwriting in prescriptions. With the help of this AI-powered software solution, your doctor can directly connect with your local pharmacy. This speeds up the process of taking medications and eliminates human errors. With just a couple of clicks, you can extend, change or cancel your prescription at any time.
Reasons Why You Need Digital Healthcare Software
You might think that the medical industry was doing just fine without healthcare software solutions. However, it is very likely that if you digitally transform your practice, your work would be more organized, efficient, and completely patient-centric.
Tasks like recording, manually looking up a patient’s history, invoicing and billing, all are time-consuming and they add up.
Digitally Transforming Healthcare, Life Sciences & Pharma | The Unified Way
Looking for a company that has global expertise across all verticals from technology e.g., IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, Cryptocurrency to Edutech, Healthcare, Pharma, Logistics, Ecommerce, Retail, Construction, Real Estate, Services and more? Look no further! Let us take ownership of building you a top-notch healthcare, life science, and/or pharma company that follows all the best practices.
Conclusion: Future of a Digitized Healthcare
A digitized healthcare system has many benefits- improved efficiency, transparency, better control of finances, and timely prognosis. Healthcare software is becoming some of the most promising trends in the medical sector. The day is not far off when these digital technologies become a core part of day-to-day operations.
To find out more about how we can help you with your project, connect with our experts.