Listen To The Article:
Much-hyped Apple Watch also unveiled itself at Flint Center, Cupertino, CA. According to the rumors wearable was named iWatch, but Apple opted to use their symbol () followed by “Watch” for the device’s name as – Watch
A fashionable watch but not an analog nor digital rather it runs with Apple Intelligence. It is available in two sizes of 38mm and 42mm with six different casing material and six interchangeable bands. It comes in three latest edition – Simple, Sport and Edition and would be available in the marketing by 2015, and the price will resume @$349.
iWatch designed to pair with an iPhone to function. Apple says it is not a standalone device because it depends on iPhone for many features such as sending or receiving notifications. It can sync with Apple’s new Continuity features and help users shift task from one user to another.
Let us take a quick look at the features of this sensational watch from Apple-
- 1. iWatch may be ion-strengthened or would sport a sapphire display
- 2. Includes an HD Retina display, sapphire-covered sensors built into the zirconia backing
- 3. In-built NFC chip to work seamlessly with the Apple Pay mobile payment system
- 4. Created the interface keeping end-user customization in mind
- 5. Apps on the design organize themselves into a unique cluster for quick access
- 6. Apple Watch would take advantage of the “Digital Crown” located on the right side that will help users to zoom, scroll, and select elements. The Digital Crown also serves as a Home button
- 7. And second physical button below Digital Crown allows to communicate with friends easily or send quick messages, animated emoji, heart beat or drawings
- 8. With new pressure-sensing technology, Apple Watch can distinguish between a tap and a press, thus allow specific controls and relays notification in a subtle manner
- 9. In-built sensors allow iWatch to measure metrics such as steps taken calories burnt and pulse rate.
The above features would satiate iOS app developers as it supports intricate functions to make fascinating apps that would be seamless and productive for this all-new Apple product.
Look & Feel
()Watch, is a simple device, round on the corners with a rectangular body comes in two separate sizes (38 and 42mm) and has an array of interchangeable bands. To please different tastes Apple designed the watches with custom alloys of stainless steel and aluminum in two finishes and two formulations.
Six Intelligently Designed Bodies for Apple Watch
- 1. Stainless Steel
- 2. Space Black Stainless Steel
- 3. Silver Aluminum
- 4. Space Gray Aluminum
- 5. 18-karat gold
- 6. 18-karat rose gold.
Apart from the designer bodies, Apple Watch also offers six customized band options.
- a. Link Bracelet – resembles traditional watch bands
- b. Sports Band – made of lightweight fluoroelastomer
- c. Leather Loop – made of handcrafted leather
- d. Modern Buckle – use of Granada leather and a magnetic buckle
- e. Classic Buckle – made from Dutch leather and traditional buckle
- f. Milanese Loop – made from metal mesh band
Now Apple will be only selling watch in their standard configurations or might sell the casing if users express interest. Whether they will sell the bands separately, it is yet unknown.
Available in two colors precisely Silver and Space Black paired with stainless steel casing. A durable watch, scratch resistant, combined with six available bands. You can get a Link Bracelet in stainless steel and space black stainless steel while the Modern Buckle will be available in brown, soft pink, and midnight blue. Watches made by cold forging process to make the watch more resistant to nicks and corrosion.
Apple Sport collection is for the fitness enthusiasts. It does not have the cool sapphire display rather lightweight alumina-silicate Ion-X glass to resist scratches. It combines with lightweight anodized aluminum casing in silver or space gray. It comes with fluoroelastomer durable and stronger than rubber bands and comes in vibrant colors such as white, blue, green, pink, and black.
Apple Watch – Edition
The luxury watches features casing made of 18-karat yellow or rose gold. Apple has used their metallurgists to design the Gold Edition watches and it is twice as hard as standard gold to make it scratch resistant. Edition collection marks the use of a polished sapphire crystal display paired with Sport Band, Modern Buckle, and Classic Buckle.